Monday, August 23, 2010

Visits galore

Just when we were starting to settle in here it was time to go home! (Yes, that coast is still the one with that designation). Ronan and I spent 10 days in CA (or at least we would have if our flight out hadn't been delayed). And then we went to VA to meet up with David and family. And then we stopped by L&P's in New York on the drive back home! So many good people I'm missing already.

A few highlights:

We met up with B&D at their new house and were joined by Moby and folks!


We got to see some of the moms from the new mom's group in the park


Julie of the tucos/orcas chilled with us and helped run errands


We met Nico, the other new baby from the Francis lab who is half Ro's age but has about 10,000 times as much hair


And we spent as much time as possible with family (especially my parents whom we forgot to take pictures with)


Biological and otherwise...


Before heading East for more!




Phew! I'm tired!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to visit. Thanks so much for all of the wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out picasa for *way* too many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your visit! :(

    I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, sorry, it was so brief (and I had to work too) that I missed a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete