Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An hour in the life

Ronan came to my lab with me today for the first time while I helped a student do a few things after a short day at daycare. I was expecting an afternoon nap and had a portable crib set up, but not this time!

He spent a long time attached to me in his carrier, holding on to a stuffed hamster he found in my bookshelf. He decided it was a kitty cat ("mao-mao" in his language) and was quite enthralled.

After a while he was ready to get down and cruised all around carrying the "cat" and a mouse.


It seemed little could be better until I gave him an empty spray bottle. Note the discarded animals!


Tiring stuff!

Ro and I are both horribly sick this week so there is not a lot of sleeping going around. It's been pretty rough so I'm savoring moments like these. Oops, baby woke!

1 comment: