Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Spring 2019

Stranded on a tropical island  
We've made it to Spring, although it doesn't feel like it today in the cold rain and mud! A week in Florida certainly helped with the winter blues, however.  I'm many months behind on sorting other photos, but here are the trip pictures.  Better: a transcription of many months of quotes scribbled on grocery lists and unceremoniously magneted to our over-busy fridge.

Nov 2018:

O: Me and my Kailash stepped in a muddy puddle and were sinking so we stepped out and we were on land!

O [on Thanksgiving]: I am thanksable for candy, and food, and halloween, and sitting next to you.


O [to Ro]: OK, when I count to three you have to snuggle me.  1...2...3!


O: Mom, I require five more crackers


A: You're my little Joey, and if you reach your forearms...

O: Mom!  I only have two arms!

O: Mom, pretend you're a walrus, and I'm an eel that got stuck up your nose (!)

A: My minion to responsibility ratio is all wrong


A: I always look forward to this part of the day, but when it rolls around I think wouldn’t it be nice if this part of the day were in the earlier part of the day


Dec 2018: 
By now we could put together a whole
series like this over different ages!

O: My body's sending me a message
A: That's great -- what kind of message is it?
O: It's a potty message

Wif = if

O: No, I was interrupting you first!

A: You're coming close to your Asphalt 8 limit for today
RS: Nooooo!
RB: You don't want to get addicted to it you know
RS: Says the #1 Asphalt 8 addict!

Feb 2019:
O: Why do we have hiccups, farts, and burps all the time?

R: Most of the time I really like that my mom is a Biologist.  But not right now!

Mar 2019:
O: Oh! I saw a flag on the forehead of that house!

O: I know how we can be grandparents.  We can go in the grandparent machine and press a lever and come out grandparents!
K: but I think we need to cut down some trees to make grandparents.  And they won’t fit in your house
Friends playing pretend rest time at school

No comments:

Post a Comment