We have to move *again*. I need a "dripping blood" font for that word to really emphasize how that makes us feel. The picture above appears to be Ronan channeling that sentiment, but actually he was trying to play peek-a-boo and missed.
This week he started following instructions in an obvious way for the first time. I asked him to clap and he clapped! We say wave bye-bye and he waves. He also understands "peek-a-boo." In the past he has done some of these things but often only when we do it first, or haphazardly enough I couldn't be really sure what he did and didn't understand. But it's starting to be pretty unambiguous!
The moving thing is because our fancy dancy certified child-safe de-leaded house is actually completely full of exposed lead paint. Oops! Not sure exactly when said move will take place but we are currently investigating options.
No comments:
Post a Comment